1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

battery notification received after removing charger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by flameser, Apr 14, 2012.

1. flameser

flameser Lurker

Hi all.I have this problem with my samsung galaxy ace.I receive the battery full notification only when I remove the charger from it..I have the stock 2.3.6 rom flashed with odin..I had this similar problem in the past with a samsung galaxy mini s5570.I've tried many factory resets but nothing seems to fix this,please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

I have the same problem, please help guys (i also have gingerbread 2.3.6)

3. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

@flameser, i think i have fixed this problem now; i did a factory reset on my phone and charged it full and the notification came up (leave it on charge 45mins after it shows charging 99%), simple factory reset has fixed my notification problem (but while doing so i lost all my contacts; any help on how to get them back????), im happy that this problem has been fixed on my phone; now i wanted restarting itself (after like 3-4 days) and freezing to stop (but i think ive fixed freezing problem too as my apps got deleted and i installed the ones i use now), i got 60mb free on phone memory, overall im happy!!

4. flameser

flameser Lurker

I'm glad you fixed the problem:) I did many factory resets and I flashed the phone several time with diferent firmwares but this problem didn't dissapear..Sometimes the battery full notification appears to me too but rarely..only when I charge the phone over night or when I'm not using it during the charging..This problem appeared after flashing my phone from stock Froyo to 2.3.6 Gingerbread..

5. flameser

flameser Lurker

Nobody knows what is causing this issue? Please help! :(

6. kicsrules

kicsrules Newbie

im on the same boat :/

7. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

Lol guess what; the same problem has started to happen to me AGAIN, wtf!!!!!!!! Please help any solutions..................

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews