1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Options - April 2012

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Puddin422, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

What are our battery options these days? I haven't been on the board for a while. Life has been crazy.

Does Samsung yet offer an OEM battery replacement?

Any other stock style battery that comes with its own charger that will also charge the Samsung battery?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

Nothing??? :(

3. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

Okay, I see the Samsung battery and charger combo on Amazon. Yay!!

Next question...since I've been away from this forum for so long, it would take me forget to dig up info.....what is the slimmest/least bulky extended battery out there??

4. jc1843

jc1843 Newbie

I have the 1800 mAh battery-- Anker. Got it at Amazon. Works great and good price.

5. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

Thank you!!

A while back, I bought the Hyperion dealie with two batteries and charger, and they are HORRIBLE. One battery won't even charge after ONE use, and the other will only charge to about 9% after minimal use. Total waste.

6. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could post a link? I can't seem to find the one for our phones.

7. jc1843

jc1843 Newbie

Sorry-- I have the ATT Galaxy S [not S2], maybe it is a different battery. I will search--!

8. wolfyboy359

wolfyboy359 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use those in an sgh-i777

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews