1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Options - Can you change the battery display?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AnneDroid9, Apr 21, 2014.

1. AnneDroid9

AnneDroid9 Lurker

How customizable are the display options on the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2? I've got the battery icon up at the top of the screen next to the time etc, but it's tiny; was kind of hoping I could drag this onto the main menu screen or find a way to make this icon bigger/more obvious, is that at all possible?

Also, the battery doesn't signal it's dying until it's just about dead. Any way to make the alert come sooner?

This is my first time with this phone so I'm not entirely sure what my options are. If you can help, thanks a lot!

Advertisement

2. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

Don't know much about the ACE 2 but in ACE there is not much you can do about the battery icon. You can install an app and put a big battery widget on the homescreen if you want.
    The low battery warning usually comes in around 15%, that's leaves sufficient amount of time to reach a charging station. Turn of all the battery draining services and you can easily get an hour or more juice under 15%.

3. AnneDroid9

AnneDroid9 Lurker

Hey, thanks! What would that app be called? I found a "battery monitor" widget but I'm not sure whether that just reports on the battery usage or would provide the icon on the homescreen that I'm looking for.

4. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

It will do both.
    There are tons of battery widgets on the play store, look them up.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews