Had the DINC on the charger overnight. This morning I noticed the LED blinking alternating green and orange...battery and phone were also red hot. After reading the LED's do indicate overheating. Any ideas what would cause this? Should I be concerned...first time it has ever done this. Took battery out and letting the phone cool off right now. Did not change anything on the phone recently other than install and remove a couple apps. Also added Handcent messaging, but that of course should have nothing at all to do with it. Thanks!