• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Check out the New Trent 12000ma pack, Amazon had it on sale not too long ago.

I picked one up and it works great, has 2 outputs, one for phones, one at a higher voltage for tablets.

Keep in mind when you look at the ratings, they lose about 30% of the rated capacity, so if you're looking to charge a 2000ma battery more than once a 4000ma pack won't do it.

Upvote 0
Check out the New Trent 12000ma pack, Amazon had it on sale not too long ago.

I picked one up and it works great, has 2 outputs, one for phones, one at a higher voltage for tablets.

Keep in mind when you look at the ratings, they lose about 30% of the rated capacity, so if you're looking to charge a 2000ma battery more than once a 4000ma pack won't do it.

lol, I noticed. I bought a 2000ma mycharge from BestBuy for $40. It works well when the phone is off and needs a good 40-60% boost. But yea, Might have to up it a lil more depending on the days. I could have made it all day today without it if I hadn't been flashing like a mofo. Just running recovery backups and flashes killed the battery around 40% in about 30 minutes lol. Brilliant huh?

Upvote 0
lol, I noticed. I bought a 2000ma mycharge from BestBuy for $40. It works well when the phone is off and needs a good 40-60% boost. But yea, Might have to up it a lil more depending on the days. I could have made it all day today without it if I hadn't been flashing like a mofo. Just running recovery backups and flashes killed the battery around 40% in about 30 minutes lol. Brilliant huh?

Ain't that the truth, recovery absolutely destroys the battery, and since it's hit or miss on if it actually makes it through a backup or restore without rebooting doesn't help.

I think recovery allows the CPU to run at full speed which is the problem. If you haven't already, try TWRP 2.4beta. I think the DNA is the only phone its available for, but it seems to be working a lot better so you're not trying 5-6 times to complete a restore killing half your battery in the process.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones