• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery percentage app.

Yeah, that's pretty small! Mine has a picture of a battery in about that location, but it shows the % right next to it, so it's much easier to see.
GdjnH5q.jpg

GSAM is a good app, is there anything you don't like about it?

Upvote 0
Just to make sure I understand... the battery percentage that I'm seeing and the check box in battery settings to display a percentage... is there becuase of Samsung's TouchWiz? If that's so... why doesn't everyone have this? Sorry if I'm missing someting.
I think its a samsung thing when I had motorola cells I always use battery bt pro and I use it for my nexus 7 on my note 4 I use the check mark for the battery I like how its next to the battery also for my note

Upvote 0
This is my first samsung I guess bottom line is if your cell does not offer it there lots of apps that will do it for you
Exactly.

With Android you're never really stuck with what comes out of the box.

I've used a custom rom with it built-in for years.

My wife was getting it on her HTC via GSam despite having it built-in.

There's no wrong way to make it yours. ;) :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones