1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery percentage seems to be stuck when charging?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Skyreon, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Skyreon

Skyreon Lurker

GS4 GT-I9295 v4.4.2

When I went to bed last night the battery was around 95%. I woke up this morning to see it at 25%.. I had WiFi on and the only running app was "Clock" (when checking with holding down Home). Running in the background was some idle messaging apps. Now it's charging extremely slow. 1 hour of charging and it went from 25% to 30%. I have no clue what happened.

Edit: will add more, gotta run as of right now

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Skyreon! :)

I see that you have the GT-i9295 model which is the Galaxy S4 Active variant and so therefore, I have asked our kind, friendly and sober Mods to move your thread to...

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

... where you should receive more help for your version.

Good luck!

Skyreon likes this.
  3. Skyreon

Skyreon Lurker

Ah yes it's S4 Active, that slipped my mind, thanks for moving it!

The battery issue seems to be resolved. I powered it off and let it charge for a bit (charge rate still quite slow) before turning it back on. Now power seems to drain much slower and things seem normal. Not sure what caused the huge drop from 95% to 25% that night though.

4. ewa12321

ewa12321 Lurker

I have the same battery problems. Battery drains out when charging and light usage with airplane mode on. If I left it to charge without use charging is very slow, it needs 5h to fully charge. Factory reset didn't help

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 600 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews