1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

battery problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by roym6, Sep 3, 2011.

1. roym6

roym6 Well-Known Member

my battery had started to lose charge faster. now I get 8 he's Max. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a replacement battery. how long is the warranty and also would batteries be replaceable under the warranty? I bought my phone in March. thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. raynoldsk

raynoldsk Android Enthusiast

Is it the battery, or is the time without signal bug draining your battery?

When you hit Settings-->About Phone-->Battery Use-->Cell Standby what does it say by "Time Without a Signal?"

3. roym6

roym6 Well-Known Member

i have the backside rom so i doubt it is the time without signal bug.

4. raynoldsk

raynoldsk Android Enthusiast

Then check on Amazon--I got a really good deal on 2 1600 mah batteries with a free external charger for under 25 bucks. The batteries sem fine--I've been using them for a while, but the charger is very cheaply made. It works, but the contacts fell out. It didn't bother me so much, since it was free, and I did order a couple more.

Batteries Plus also has a Rayovac battery that fits, but it is around $30.

5. Blazin65

Blazin65 Well-Known Member

Here's how I got a free battery for my Optimus V. I went to the Sprint store and asked about how long a battery should last and yada yada yada, the Sprint employee gave me a spare battery he had from the back and said I could have it for free.

So I highly recommend going to the Sprint store and being extra nice to someone.

6. crystalship1

crystalship1 Newbie

If you're not anti-eBay, I've done business with this fellow and was VERY pleased. Nice charger and the batteries seem to last a bit longer than OEM. One of the batteries he sent me was bad right off the bat and when I informed him he sent another one to me without any hassle or requirement to send the bad one back. He communicates in good and understandable English to boot! :D

Well... seems I can't post a link :rolleyes: So..... search eBay stores for a seller called "ufo111" and search his store for "Q567" where you'll find a deal for two batteries and a charger for $12 DELIVERED!!!! ;)

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews