First off I love this phone!! So many things are great, but my only complaint is the battery. I don't want to have to get the extended battery cause I toss my phone in my front pocket quite a bit. Anywho, I have had my phone for a few days and I just wanted to reach out to everyone to see if what I'm experiencing is normal. I charged my phone to 100%, while it was on. I unplugged it and within 1 hour of it sitting on my desk and me not touching it, went down to 81%. I know that this phone is powerful and uses quite a bit of juice, but that seems a bit much. 20% in an hour and i didn't even touch it!! I mean, no email, no text, nothing!! I've read about 2x battery and juice defender. Are those gimmicky apps or could they help?? BTW i have it at normal power mode and screen brightness at 40% Does this sound like a defective battery or some other issue??