1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Battery question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Androider93, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Androider93

Androider93 Newbie

Sep 27, 2010
    Well for some reason my battery is horrible, I pretty much run stock and it drains in like 6 hours of use. and i turned off sync and all that etc. etc. but my question is can someone direct me to a site where i can buy a new battery so i have 2 available? I know I may sound lazy right now but I've checked around for a while and I just don't know where to buy from because I'm trying to buy the exact same battery i have in the phone right now. I had another question but i forgot it :S Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. ktez

ktez Member

Apr 30, 2010
    I know Verizon sells extra batteries, I think they have a kit with a charger for just a battery plus the extra battery for around $30. This would definitely be the same battery you have now.

3. Androider93

Androider93 Newbie

Sep 27, 2010
  4. Moonfire

Moonfire Android Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2010
    Co-op'ing, doing software development in IT
    Ohio, US
    Also keep in mind that the battery sucks more in the first week or two. Things that drain the battery the most are the screen (for me, turning Auto off and turning it all the way down is perfectly fine; though if you're outside more it may not be) and a low/no signal. In normal operation, I can make it through six hours with maybe 10, 15% drain. But I go to one area with little to no signal, and it drains about 30% in two hours.

That link seems a bit expensive for just a battery, but maybe you want all the extra stuff with it. I'm not too well versed on battery-shopping, I'll let someone else weigh in on that.

5. saps

saps Android Expert

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
  6. Androider93

Androider93 Newbie

Sep 27, 2010