1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Saving Apps That work with Greenify

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by IHaveAnAndriod, Oct 6, 2014.

1. IHaveAnAndriod

IHaveAnAndriod Well-Known Member

We all know that the Nexus 5 has a horrible battery life Spain. It doesn't last long throughout the day. It is good for when you are a multitasker.

I have the greenify app for Android to close the apps that are running in the background this seems to be helping a little bit. But that just keeps the apps close I want to know if there is another at that I should be using while using the green app. Greenify seems that it doesn't do the full job. Are there other apps that I should use with it. I want to make my Nexus 5 battery last as long as I can throughout the day I keep my wifi and location service is off throughout the day and I keep the brightness turned down and I you 3G most of the day. The 3G does not affect me that much because I had Tmobile. The tmobile 3G network isn't that slow.

Does anyone know of any good tips or apps to help minimize the battery usage the day but still be able to use the phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews