1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Status.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by loki, May 15, 2011.

1. loki

loki Newbie

How do you see how long your phone has been off the charger? I have seen screen shots of it but can't find the option to see it anywhere.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. robrecht

robrecht Android Enthusiast

Menu, Settings, About Phone, Battery.

I made a custom widget that displays % battery remaining, which when I tap it goes directly to this screen.

"Up time" is how long it has been since you've rebooted (turned phone off & one), not necessarily how long it's been since you've been hooked up to a charger.

"Awake time" is how much you've actually been using the phone.

loki likes this.
  3. loki

loki Newbie

Thank You for the response, I have seen this option before, I have seen another one were it actually says since charged and displays the time.

4. robrecht

robrecht Android Enthusiast

You may need a specific battery app for that. I recently deleted all my battery monitoring apps 'cause I wasn't using them. Too depressing.

I've never used it before, but Smart Battery Monitor says it will show:

- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
    - Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)

https://market.android.com/details?id=at.aauer1.battery&feature=search_result

You may like Battery Monitor Widget Pro better. I used the free version for a while but never really used all the various graphs and other information it displayed. Comes very highly rated. Not sure it will do this exactly, but it monitors a lot of neat things.

https://market.android.com/details?id=ccc71.bmw.pro&feature=search_result

5. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

Settings>about phone>Battery> Battery use

at the top it will tell you how long it has been since it was last unplugged.

loki likes this.
  6. loki

loki Newbie

Thank You, that's what I was looking for.

7. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

no problem.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews