1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Tip

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by katmandoo122, May 31, 2010.

1. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

First, yes, I know that "search is my friend." I know there are lots of battery posts in this forum. I am starting a separate one because the following two tips work AND because I have experience with the internets starting a rumor that gets taken as fact (like MG's pathetic "good luck getting 4 hours with moderate use" rumor). Anyone who bought a Palm Pre on launch day knows what I am talking about.

So, if you are new to the forum or if you are old but tired of seeing the Evo bashed because of battery, here you go:

Fixing the Battery Problem your Android Smartphone Seems to Have | CloudAve

1) A software glitch. That sucks. Hopefull it is fixed soon.
    2) How to figure out what is sucking it dry (hint: Betcha it's Friends Stream).

One final note: The iPhone will always have a better battery than the Evo. On a similar note, if you want three square meals a day, go to prison.

hodgsonevo and Caloy like this.
  2. hodgsonevo

hodgsonevo Newbie

Can friendstream be uninstalled?

3. Caloy

Caloy Android Expert

Good article mate.

4. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Android Expert

No, but you don't have to add an account to it.

I downloaded the official twitter app, but I do have my Facebook linked to friendstream. It's only set to refresh once a day, and it only gets the contacts pics.

I've been pleased with my EVO's battery so far. I'm even thinking about cancelling my order of the Seidio 1750mah! :eek:

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews