• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Tips for 2.1?

I set my phone back up like it was on 1.5 when I was getting 2 sometimes even 2.5-3 days.
However, on 2.1 the battery is draining pretty rabidly. I think I will only get about 24 hours max out of this charge, and that is when it will get to 0. I used to charge between 20-30% all the time.
But I do think it will settle in after a few days. It was the same way when the phone was brand new. With a whole new OS, Im thinking the same thing is happening.
Not too worried yet.

Upvote 0
Just had a strange thing happen as I was charging my battery.

I was following another thread about the water sticker and wanted to check mine.

It was at the 81% charged mark when I shut the phone down to remove battery and check the sticker.

Back on and now it is at 100% for at least last 10 minutes.

Any thoughts on this? Have been on the v3 leak since it came out and have had pretty good battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones