1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Updates advert!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bravo1975, Apr 22, 2012.

1. bravo1975

bravo1975 Newbie

I keep gettin these adverts on my Notific ations page. I think its spam or something but dont know how to get rid of it, i always clear it but then get another advert a couple days later.
    Its says 'Batterij Updates Available- opt-out at http://ad.leadboltapps.net'
    I dont wont to click the link incase its a virus, anyone know how to stop it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. CDPlant

CDPlant Android Expert

bravo1975 and D-U-R-X like this.
  3. john_g

john_g Android Enthusiast

I've just searched for "leadboltapps" and it appears to be another of those advert push services that get installed as a part of another app but then bombard you with unwanted ads. From what I can see, it is a genuine company offering a 'reputable' service, but please do your own search rather than just relying on my 30 seconds of research!!! I was subject to something similar a few months ago and researched the [different] company before I followed the link to their website and said that I didn't want any more push ads from them. Since then, I've not received any. I think it's a real abuse of trust that this kind of thing exists but, provided you first make sure they are coming from a known company, I think it is safe to follow the 'opt-out' link.

bravo1975 likes this.
  4. bravo1975

bravo1975 Newbie

5. CDPlant

CDPlant Android Expert

Glad you got it sorted :)

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews