• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery usage after jellybean downgrade Saturday

This screen show says it all. This is 1 text message and one 1 minute phone call and nothing else. Did not check emails nothing phone was in pocket all 7 plus hours and not used. Look at the screen usage and OS usage for a phone at rest. Seems the phone is not sleeping when not in use. Dug a little more and found the phone is awake a large amount of time even though screen is off and in pocket. I have google now turned off and WIFI off and turning data off did nothing. battery was dropping 1% every 5 minutes it seemed at the very end Battery was at 15% after 10 hours of non use :mad:

This really burns me pay top dollar for a phone that you have to turn off every feature off to have battery last more that 10 hours on idle. I WANT ICS BACK NOW:D
Screenshot_2013-01-08-13-38-41_resized3.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones