1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Battery usage?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danangdevils, Apr 21, 2012.

1. danangdevils

danangdevils Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Hi guys, thought i'd start a thread for people to discuss their battery usage on the One X.

For example, my battery was at 82% when i woke this morning. i checked facebook for about 5 mins, sent a text and it had dropped to 75%, roughly a % per minute of usage!

And this is AFTER applying 1.28....

Anyone else got similar battery stories/issues?

Advertisement

2. billybodrick

billybodrick Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010
    The battery seems to take a couple of minutes to update itself on my phone so sometimes it is like a false reading as it will drop 5 or 6 % like yours but then if you keep using it stops dropping so quick. This normally happens when left idling for hours

3. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I had big issues with my phone after the update. It would not last the day. I checked here and found some similar issues. It was mediastreamer that was causing the problems. Did a soft reset and all is now fine.

4. blacktea

blacktea Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Student
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I had pretty crappy battery life since the first day I got my phone, I usually need to charge it again during the middle of the day.

And by 'soft reset', do you mean holding the power button and selecting reset?

5. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I am quite a heavy user for phone functions and a little internet but that about all at the moment. It lasts the day.

A soft reset I meant a reboot. Turn it off and on again without fast boot enabled.

Tags: