1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Widget/Meter

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Noobster, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Noobster

Noobster Newbie

Just out of curiosity, what battery widget do you guys use?

Personally i tried all the "most downloaded" ones and all of them were ugly or bloated.
    The only one i liked is the one called "Battery Widget" by Park Jinwoo
    Simple, effective and light!

What about you guys? Which one you use and why you prefer that one over the others.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jamesbil

jamesbil Well-Known Member

I like Badass.
    Tried Juice defender, but it does nothing you cant do in a few easy moves.

3. valorian

valorian Android Expert

I use the battery widget in Beautiful Widgets. It has different skins you can use for the widget.

4. Sak01

Sak01 Android Expert

I used to use Gauge Battery Widget but I don't need a widget any more after romming and theming a nice icon for the notification bar.

5. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

I use Battery Monitor Widget.
    It shows what only very few battery apps do: Discharging and charging current in a graph by time.

Harry

6. Cryssie

Cryssie Well-Known Member

I use the Circle Battery widget. :)

7. 78michel

78michel Lurker

Dan Davies likes this.
  8. John Redcorn

John Redcorn Android Enthusiast

I think all the different time-to-0% estimates battery monitor widget gives are pretty neat. It has avg 100%-0% time, also shows you time until you're dead based on your avg since unplug, your all time avg, or a mix of unplugged/alltime avgs.

The usage graphs are really nice for finding battery draining wake-locks and other batt draining things.

9. Dan Davies

Dan Davies Member

Thanks for the suggestion for Battery Monitor Widget - exactly what I have been looking for!

10. sweeper

sweeper Newbie

+1 gauge battery widget

11. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I use the battery widget from HTC Sense. It tells me the battery level down to the percent.

For my tablet I use the Dual-Battery widget. My tablet has a keyboard dock that has a battery. This is the only widget I found that tells me the battery level of both my tablet and keyboard dock.

12. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

I use "Battery Left". Its a widget size battery that turns transparent as it depletes. Its pretty good as to the actual battery life left. You can have displayed in the widget: Time left, percentage left and temp. (There are other settings too.) Also, it displays in the status bar.

13. funpig

funpig Android Enthusiast

BatteryLife by Curvefish. Low memory. Looks good. And accordibg to Power Tutor uses less battery than some of the other popular battery widgets I tested. Can be customized. I have used some other curvefish apps.

14. pglenn

pglenn Newbie

Battery Watcher widget. shows usage percentage as well as battery graph in small 1x1 but easy to read icon, clicking on it shows all kinds of battery usage info

Patrick
    patsrants.com

15. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I change widgets depending on theme! Which one looks best! LOL. My most used are Minimalistic and Battery Text though.