1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

battery widgets

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Trauma, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Trauma

Trauma Member

Anyone know of a widget that shows the battery life in smaller increments, preferably 1% increments.

i have "Batterylife" But it only tells you every 10% which is annoying to me.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast

I'm researching this too. I've tried batterylife and Battery Status Pro and neither do it. I'm guessing this is a built in Droid feature which only allows 10% increments (although I did see 15% so I'm guessing it does 5% increments below 20%.)

3. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Android Enthusiast

BatteryLeft, perhaps? I use that, it has to be calibrated first for it to work correctly. But it seems as if it does actual time left and a percentage derived from some algorithm. Idk!

4. pkost07

pkost07 Lurker

Batterytime lite does what your looking for.

5. Telexen

Telexen Well-Known Member

This isn't something the phone reports...it does it in 10% increments so anything an app says that's more "accurate" is an estimate.

6. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Exactly, I'd stayed away from any 1% apps.

I'll take the phone's true reporting at 10% increments rather than a program's estimate at 1% increments.

7. nickstanley

nickstanley Well-Known Member

I have Battery Left and am extremely happy with it. Once you get it where it says "Accurate", it is right on the money.

8. sleepsafe

sleepsafe Member

Battery Left...you have to calibrate it after you install. Completely charge your phone and then let the battery drain till the phone shuts off. Recharge and you are done. I am very happy with it. Shows battery in small increments and the amount of time left till it's discharged.

[​IMG]

9. veeeee

veeeee Lurker

Any widget that displayed the charge left in 1% increments would be a liar.

10. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

+ 1
    I had Battery life on my Eris and it did 1% increments. I sent an email to the developers asking if it was the Droid X or could they update for the X & their reply was "make sure Battery Life is ignored in ATK". So basically they ignored me.

11. Steven58

Battery left... simply the best! ;) I just finished calibrating it today as I let my X die out. :) Yaaay!

12. pdk

pdk Newbie

Battery left...love how you have options as to what shows in the widget. I've got the temp in there, pretty cool.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews