1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hood4u, Jun 2, 2011.

1. hood4u

hood4u Newbie
    None

Apr 1, 2011
    I have come to grips with the fact that with all the phone can do you have to sacrifice battery life. On a normal day i an have access to a electric so i bring my charger with me to charge when needed. i use a power app and keep everything off that i am not using but, that is not enough. on ebay there are plenty of battery charger/multiple batteries so you just swap out the battery. the majority of the posts have 2 or 3 batteries but, they are rated at 1500mAh. the one that came with my phone is 1650. will the 1500's work? is it even worth getting them or, should i look for 1650's? just want to make sure i am getting the right and best batteries. i know there are much bigger batteries that come with a bigger battery cover but, i would rather swap out batteries than have a bigger phone.

Advertisement

2. rayhipkiss

rayhipkiss Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Male
    UK
    Most Galaxy S's come with 1500mAh batteries, as does mine. So yes they will work but won't give you as much use between charges as the 1650mAh ones.
    It's worth checking that they are proper Samsung or from trusted manufacturers and sources as cheap Chinese knock offs will probably cause more harm than good.

Ray