1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

battery

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    I received your table(LT7033) as a gift in July of 2013. I have not be able to use it because the battery never stays charged, even when I got this as a gift, I charged it and it died almost right away. I am unable to return this gift. Since I received it I put it away and kinda forgot about it, because I was unhappy with the product. I actually forgot about it because I went and purchased a Samsung tablet. Decided to try it out again, because my grandchildren want to us a tablet. I don't want to have to buy a new battery either. You also have to twist the cord for it to even charged and then it shuts off.
    Thank you

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    1) Not "our" tablet. We're just users like you, trying to help other users.

2) If you have to twist the cord to get it to charge, the charging port isn't properly connected inside. Take it to a repair shop (or invoke the warranty) and have it fixed immediately. Charging it the way you're doing will lead to failure of the motherboard, rendering the tablet useless.

The manufacturer (or more likely the importer - the manual is written in English, not transliterated Chinese) is Curtis. The model is KLU. There should have been a warranty in the box it came in and that would have Curtis' contact information. (I can't find any on the web.)