• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

anyone experiencing lag now after the updates? i was warping all over the place today and/or kind of sliding backwards after every three steps. enemies were teleporting... i didn't experience any lag pre-update and rather enjoyed the game. today was bad. i changed servers, modes, maps, etc... but it was the same everywhere.

Upvote 0
i was taking two steps back for every three i made. lol and people were teleporting all over the place. i suppose i was in a server with people outside the US. today is not so bad, but i know 10 of the people are in the US that i was playing with earlier.

i'd get a headshot and then 10 seconds later after my character finally reloaded i would be dead with no headshot. lol

Upvote 0
I love this game!! It's much better then call of duty, more realistic with the bullets, having to aim way above somebody's head if your over 100 meters away with the sniper brilliant teamwork needed to overcome the battle not just a single player getting the best score so you win, i prefer the squad games :) oh my platform is a PS3 :) feel free to add me on it, Si-The-Spike is my PSN

Upvote 0
You will NOT be disappointed. Just like all Battlefield games, BC2 actually takes some thought and skill to play. There's bullet drop physics at long distances, regular spawn points rather than totally random ones, tons of vehicles, HUGE maps, and TONS of unlockables that keep you wanting to play multiplayer. I still feel that BF2 is the best online FPS of all time, but this game may actually take that prize away.

The single player is very linear, but if you take it for what it is, a humorous little story of four soldiers better suited as cannon fodder, I think you'll find it enjoyable. Battlefield was never meant to be a single player game anyway. The character development is both really funny and well done, with all kinds of racy jokes and jabs at real life pop culture and occurrences you can relate to. By the end of the first game I couldn't wait to play another 6-7 hour campaign with these guys, and this delivers well with some nice new features and some of the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen in a game.

thanks for the info...!:)

Upvote 0
I played the PC demo of this game so much, it was a lot of fun. I even got tired of it and didn't buy the real game. I played as a medic and always got the top of my team, which is really weird since medics shouldn't be MVPs... Anyway, I didn't really like the fact that you walk slowly and that it takes a lot of bullets to kill somebody. I'm a COD fan. ;)

Also a lot of people waited by choppers and crashed them. That's really helpful for the team...

Maybe it changed, as this was a free demo/beta. :D

Upvote 0
I played the PC demo of this game so much, it was a lot of fun. I even got tired of it and didn't buy the real game. I played as a medic and always got the top of my team, which is really weird since medics shouldn't be MVPs... Anyway, I didn't really like the fact that you walk slowly and that it takes a lot of bullets to kill somebody. I'm a COD fan. ;)

Also a lot of people waited by choppers and crashed them. That's really helpful for the team...

Maybe it changed, as this was a free demo/beta. :D

It's gotten a lot better. Most people who fly can actually fly now without crashing, and some people are absolutely amazing pilots. Pretty much all of the bugs are gone too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones