• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BB Fan thinking of crossing over

Hello everyone,

I am a long time BB fan but lately RIM hasn't shown me they want to deliver a good BB that is more than just business. I'm thinking about switching my personal phone for an android powered one.

About Me.

During the daytime, I am a business owner working to keep my company above water and at night, I'm an opinionated writer that isn't afraid to say (or write) exactly what is on my mind. I'm not a Troll, but I am a veteran of comment wars.

Looking to this community to help me decide which android is right for me and to build friendships.

Frank

I'm also a longtime BB user, a few years ago I tried a Motorola Q, besides being a POS I hated it and kept trying to make it a BB. I went back to a BB saying I'd never do that again but the droid seems like it might be the way to go.

I'm afraid I'd get a Droid and try to compare/wish it was/ a BB or what a droid doesn't do that a BB does rather than what a droid does that a BB doesn't.

any suggestions?

Thanks
Brian

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones