• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BB V1 will probably be a wait now...

inssane

Android Expert
Dec 17, 2009
Chi-Town
Two minutes ago:

Pete via AD -

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I am EXTREMELY sorry for being non-existent and not able to provide an update as fast as I usually do. Working full time hours, being a full time student, having a girlfriend, and building ROMs do not go well together unfortunately. My grades are slipping pretty bad to be honest and it is getting towards the end of the semester. I have exams coming up as well as papers due which leaves no time for doing what I love (Bugless Beast). With that being said I have a question. Would you all rather wait to have V1.0 or would you like me to release a V0.9.5 that is essentially the same as V0.9 but ESE81?
--------------------------

I would personally wait, but now people are going to riot, lol. Too bad his school is slipping - I would wait because of that.
I bet I know what people will say about the ESE81...:rolleyes:

You do what you have to do! I do want to say one thing, I got my Droid about 3 weeks ago and yours was the first ROM I installed and loved it, but I'm one of those people that need to try everything out and after every flash, I was back to BB in less than an hour! So work, catch up on school and take care of that girl, I'm sure people would rather wait than get something you weren't able to put your full effort into.

Upvote 0
You do what you have to do! I do want to say one thing, I got my Droid about 3 weeks ago and yours was the first ROM I installed and loved it, but I'm one of those people that need to try everything out and after every flash, I was back to BB in less than an hour! So work, catch up on school and take care of that girl, I'm sure people would rather wait than get something you weren't able to put your full effort into.

Go to AD and let him know!

Upvote 0

+1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones