• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BCRichster's Wicked Themes, ROMs, & {MODZ} JollyRoger ROM

It has an inverted playstore made especially for the jb 4.1.2. Flashed perfectly on mine and several other's.. Which Kobalt did u use? If anyone else has a problem w/superuser after flashing this, let me know & I'll pull it from the zip.. But there SHOULDN'T BE.. I only changed icons/pngs.

Upvote 0
Great job on this btw lol. OK so I had warped kitty in stalled and So I made a backup and and then installed my port I am making. when i did the inverted playstore was gone but other things went fine. So I figure the hell with it why not. I restored my back up and installed your theme. When I did I installed the newest one you posted. It completely removed my root and messed up my superuser. It would just fc. Even after i Updated it it was the same so I dunno. I just installed the warped kitty rom twice with fresh install. Once to test out my port and once to install your theme. Worked flawlessly on a fresh install.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Question... Did the superuser icon turn silver/grey? It SHOULD have but if not I'll pull it anyways to keep from messing up the root. But I know I had occasional root issues when flashing stuff (anything) on JB... BEFORE I even started Killer Kobalt Theming, so it may have just been a flashing glitch that's been popping up since the JB update..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones