1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

BCRichster's Wicked Themes, ROMs, & [Modz] JollyRoger_4G and KillerKobalt4G Theme Released!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bcrichster, Aug 17, 2014.

1. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

NO. Not at all. SmartassV2 is my fave gov but wouldn't compile into this kernel no matter what was tried by SuperR. Wheatley was the closest I could get to SmartassV2, that's why I use it. Really not bad, got a faster CPU with virtually same battery consumption than stock

roadkill42 likes this.
  2. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

..like which uses more ga$.. 1500rpms or 3800 rpm per minute? Same theory in battery use vs CPU speed [emoji56]

#177 bcrichster, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

[emoji41] Updated OP [emoji41]
    JollyRoger4G is now flashable in all recoveries for Warp4G: CWM, TWRP, & Philz!

roadkill42 and SuperR like this.
  4. Shayne hartford

Shayne hartford Well-Known Member

EDIT: I open the appstore. and it cant connect, it has a retry button but does nothing. i tryed updating and it cant connect... any suggestions? is it my wifi?

EDIT2: Didnt remember there was no setup page on first boot. never connected to wifi. just being retarted. nvm i fixed it

#179 Shayne hartford, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    bcrichster likes this.
  5. Shayne hartford

Shayne hartford Well-Known Member

Love the theme, but after the playstore and nova laucnher got updated. it was basicly gone

6. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

go to Settings/app then uninstall updates for both the play store and Nova.
    Reboot. [emoji41]

7. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Or clear the cache of those to apps might work too

8. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

I usually "uninstall updates" then hit "force close" before reboot

9. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Oh this is all for the Warp sync. Wow you do good work B, real good. One of these days with a Linux pc/laptop I'm gonna build a rom and kernel. I knw you need a pretty powerful pc according to what Hroark told me. But ya just let me know if that wasn't enough info as to where the stock bloat came from.

bcrichster likes this.
  10. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator
    Moderator Thread Starter

Thanx bro!! This is the Warp4G thread.. You don't need a powerful PC, just a decent amount of space & RAM. Better PC's work faster, that's it.

roadkill42 likes this.
  11. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Whoops!!! my bad wrong thread. Exellent work though BCRichster & SuperR!!!! Keep up the solid work.

bcrichster likes this.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews