• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Be A Winner Giveaway....Has anyone got theres yet?

pacothebandit

Android Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2009
A little < two weeks ago I posted this on my blog...is there anyone out there in the interwebs who won and has received theirs yet? From when the contest started it should be about the time people are getting them. Yes, you may think it's a fake but there is plenty of proof it's not. :D I am optimistic if you can't tell!

i won on nov 24th (name is derrickps3), i thought they sent it off that week but i contacted the support and the lady said she verified that it was shipped dec 4th, so i should get it either weds or thurs.

also @ ozymandias, if you won one on day two, why don't you have it yet? it shouldnt take that damn long. priority mail suppose to be delivered 2-4 days. i would contact them about it if i were you.

Upvote 0
so the mail came, just checked it during lunch break, and i didn't get the phone yet, nor a pink slip to pick it up at the post office. i am giving it til thursday since they said give it til thursday of this week, then they will have the fulfillment team track it. i hope the wait is worth it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones