• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio Installer Root

sactownstar

Lurker
Feb 19, 2011
So I was one of the few stupid enough to download this and now my phone is stuck booting. Is there anyway to delete the installed drivers from this state? I tried to plug into my computer via USB and the device detected sound is there but nothing shows up.

Also, would the unbrick guides firmware replace the driver maybe?

Edit: After actually using the unbrick guide the problem has been resolved. Thanks Android community and happy holidays!

So I was one of the few stupid enough to download this and now my phone is stuck booting. Is there anyway to delete the installed drivers from this state? I tried to plug into my computer via USB and the device detected sound is there but nothing shows up.

Also, would the unbrick guides firmware replace the driver maybe?

Sorry bro, but i think youre screwed... if you had the drivers installed from the start it would be able to recognize your phone. If thats the case just turn off your phone without the usb plugged in and then press down volume up + vol. Down before plugging in the usb chord, your phone should jump into emergency mode. At that point just sammyz firmware flashing guide.

Reactions: sactownstar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones