1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Beats Audio question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dave L, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Hi,

Where do I find beats audio profile settings please.
    when I plug the headphones in and play some music I get the beats audio icon on the info bar but other than that I can find no reference to it on my phone.

Cheers.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Head to Settings -> Sound when you've headphones plugged in and the Sound Enhancer option should be selectable, you can choose between different profiles there.

marctronixx, s.m.knipe and Harry2 like this.
  3. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Many thanks, hadn't noticed that. With the option greyed out without the earphones plugged in I had missed it.

I have 9-options in there but only one Beats Audio option. Is this the same for other One X users?

Many thanks.

4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Me too, I totally couldn't understand why the enhancement options were so limited!

If you select Beats, there's a pull down in the top left hand corner of the screen, you should be able to select which Beats profile you want from there. There's 5 I think.

marctronixx and Dave L like this.
  5. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Thanks again. I'll take a look next time I put my music head on.

6. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Android Expert

Ok So I read this Beats Audio only works with headset plugged in so I am assuming regular headset not a bluetooth one is that right?

7. GingerRob

GingerRob Well-Known Member

Rose4uKy
    The Beats Audio works over Bluetooth to my Philips Dock, so i am gussing it should work with Bluetooth headphones as well.

marctronixx and Rose4uKy like this.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews