1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Beats by Dre

Discussion in 'HTC' started by jmar, Aug 11, 2011.

1. jmar

jmar Nexican

I know this is an HTC Droid Incredible Forum but I didn't know where to put this post.

Anyway, we all are either eager for an OTA to Gingerbread or have rooted to get it in an effort to have an amazing phone experience/extend the life of our device as we sit in contract purgatory.

That said, is anyone else as excited as I am about HTC becoming the majority owner of Beats by Dre? I know that my next device will be an HTC device rocking Ice Cream Sandwich for sure. With this partnership we are on the path to HTC devices with world class audio. Because I use Google Music to enjoy my iTunes library (no, not an iPod) I can only imagine the improvements this will bring to the listening experience of HTC smartphones.

What are your thoughts?

Mods: if you must move this post to a more appropriate forum I will understand. If so, any chance you'd tell me where it has been moved? Thank you in advance.

Jmar

Advertisement

2. slanch

slanch Newbie

I just hope it means that we FINALLY can get headphones with inline controls that work. (and STAYS working, i've gone through 4 Nexus one headphones that all stopped working after a month or two of use)

3. D0nuts

D0nuts Newbie

I am excited because I use my phone for music all the time.

4. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

jmar likes this.