1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Beats skin & other skins

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jvillejoe, Aug 20, 2012.

1. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Android Enthusiast

This is from xda, it works fully and no doubled up icons in the status bar. I tested it on Harmonia, Midnight, and Ultramatrix and it works fine. Also no root needed, as its just a skin.
    Just download the apk and install. Go to settings/personalize/display/skin, chose it and enjoy.

[SENSE 3.6 SKIN] More Beats Skin v1.3 [29-04-2012] - xda-developers

Its for the Sensation but seems to be running fine. Have used it for about a week with no problems so thought I'd share.

There are other skins, but they cause doubled up icons at the top in the status bar.

Found more but not tested.

[ICS Sense 3.5 & 3.6] Ultimate ICS Skins Collection (30/4/12) - xda-developers

[SENSE 3.6 SKIN] Sade Skin v1.6 + ICS Icons-Set [06-05-2012] - xda-developers

[SENSE 3.6 SKIN] EarlGreen Skin v1.0.5 [06-05-2012] - xda-developers

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. boomer_jmoore

boomer_jmoore Android Enthusiast

Awesome. Will try it later. Thanks

3. jvillejoe

Looking for others that work good with our phones. Will post after I test them out. Also if you guys/gals find any please post what you find.:D

4. gamikzone

gamikzone Android Enthusiast

thanks i like this :)

5. jvillejoe

No problem. ;) Thank the the person who made them, and donate if you like the work they do, :) as I'm sure a lot of work went into this. I am simply just posting this to contribute to our community. :D If anyone else finds other skins, please post them, or if you find that the skins I have posted have any bugs, let me know so I can remove the buggy ones. :thumbup: