• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets 3.0!!!!!!

Sorry ... silly question: If you want to go in and change a skin or font, how do you do it, without dragging to remove and re-adding the widget each time? Thanks.

Click on the weather icon on the widget to bring up the weather forecast. Then click the menu button, then settings. From there you can tweak to your hearts desire.

Upvote 0
So just an FYI, my system panel app shot up usage with the animations turned on, and my phones battery suffered quite a bit. This was noted within the app so it's not to much of a surprise but for the battery crybabies, this feature is not for you. It's still a little buggy as well, it triggers the animations over some launched apps. I turned it off for now. I like the animations, but I think it's a bit much every time you unlock your phone. I wish it would prompt an animation after every update. I have my weather updates set to every 2 hours which would be perfect.

Upvote 0
Damn...........HTC Weather uses Accuweather. :thinking: I stop using HTC Weather because of this reason. It would be 11:00 pm but HTC Weather would show it still sunny out, while the clock clearly shows 11:00 PM.

I hope there will be a option to allow it to run back with the Google service if this ends up doing the same issue.

Update: Yes, this is still the case. 8 am right now an it still shows the moon. Deal breaker for me. Will have to stick with version 2.99.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones