• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets app opinions ...

carooster

Mar 26, 2010
I see it's the #1 widget app in the Market but how good is the Beautiful Widgets app? I try to only use stock widgets but I'm not impressed with the widgets on the Razr Maxx (though the phone is great!).

What's available to me - just clock and weather widgets? Anything else? Are there any common problems with it?

Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated!

I used it for a very long time... It has so many options for different widgets, it is almost boggling. I have since switched what I use, but I will recommend it highly for the customization options it gives.

Are you looking for anything specific? I think you can get a free version, IIRC, and you can get a measure of what all it can do without paying for it....

Upvote 0
I flip flop between "beautiful" and "fancy" widgets. Both are excellent. I prefer the clock skins "fancy" has over "beautiful" , but try both. Includes : Clocks, batteries, weather, a home widget and other odds and ends, Just check em out is the best advice.

I too like Fancy Widgets, though I must admit that I haven't tried Beautiful.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones