• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Beautiful Widgets Problem...

GrandMasterB

Go Go Gadget Flow!
Nov 6, 2009
There was an update for Beautiful Widgets today and after installing it my Droid will not stop flashing the little satelite dish with the signals , I assume this is the GPS updating the weather but it will not stop and is running my battery right into the ground. Battery pulls stop it temporarily but the only way to fix it completely was to uninstall.

I googled LevelUp and was seeking support but there is no contact info. Anybody else having this issue or know how to contact support?

THANKS!

There was an update for Beautiful Widgets today and after installing it my Droid will not stop flashing the little satelite dish with the signals , I assume this is the GPS updating the weather but it will not stop and is running my battery right into the ground. Battery pulls stop it temporarily but the only way to fix it completely was to uninstall.

I googled LevelUp and was seeking support but there is no contact info. Anybody else having this issue or know how to contact support?

THANKS!

Naw, I didn't even see an update from them.

Upvote 0
Updated mine and not having the issue. Here is alink for them though.

Beautiful Widgets family | LevelUp Studio

Thanks for the link but that is the same site I found earlier and there is no contact info, unless I am just not seeing it properly? But if nobody else is having the problem then support is not going to be able to help. Let me try downloading a fresh copy and see if the problem persists.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones