• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bedside Clock App

Mark1987

Jul 20, 2010
I have tried the Desk Home app as my night clock, but it's too bright mainly because of the widgets on the bottom of the screen (Daily Briefing...)

Can anyone recommend another app to replace the Desk Home one?

What I would like to see on the screen is a clock, preferably digital, and possibly current weather conditions.

Reactions: vbnyc
Try Alarm Clock Plus. He's also got a pay version that removes the ads. Turning the app on and then leaving the phone alone will have it fade into an LED clock that slowly moves around the screen.

I love the alarm clock function of it, personally. You can have it attach a math problem to turning off the alarm (or hitting snooze) ... good way to make sure you're actually awake when you're hitting snooze and not just doing it to shut up the alarm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones