1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Been away from the Evo 4G. Need ROM advice.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bvbull200, Apr 10, 2012.

1. bvbull200

You'll have to pardon a question that probably comes up a fair amount, but I've been away from the Evo 4G for a while. I'm needing to get a stable ROM to put on my buddy's rooted 4G. I might need to put it on my wife's 4G as well.

Anything fairly close to stock is just fine as it needs to be VERY stable. Wireless hotspot is a must as well, which shouldn't be a problem. Battery percentage indicator would be nice, but I suppose not necessary. Really just looking for something that runs quickly, gets good battery life, and doesn't have any stock features that are broken or non functioning (e.g. 4G).

Suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Granite1, ocnbrze and bvbull200 like this.
  3. bvbull200

Thanks for that. I think the wife is using a slightly older version of MikG. It seems to be working fairly well for her. I'll give this updated version a look.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Yeh Im Legit

Yeh Im Legit Member

Energy is a sick 3.5 port, very slick and very smooth, I have been running one of the older builds and just downloaded his 3.15 build about to flash now.. I highly recommend it

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. CapThrowback

CapThrowback Android Expert

No 4G, though.

dustwun77, MusicJunkie and Rxpert83 like this.
  6. bvbull200

That makes it a deal breaker for my needs.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews