• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Been totally happy with my LG V30. What's next?

Papamalo

Android Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2011
Oakland
It took awhile but I have basically hands-free operation (took a while to set up), and voice commands (Whenever google voice assistant decides to pay with me), and I am glad I researched and waited to get this model.

So, what's next? Is the LG V40 the next step? Opinions?
THanks.
PM

Maybe the BL-T34 is easy for guys like you and I, who are willing to brave heating, and separating the phone to replace it. I am not so sure about others.
But, you may have a poi9nt. I'll never run out of battery. That was the problem with my last three phones at some point, battery simply will not hood a charge.
But what I was really hoping for was a bump in RAM. I briefly had a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and it was FAST. It just didn't have the features I wanted. I am basically a star trek nerd who wants to be able to operate my phone totally hands free using only voice commands whenever I want to. I previously had the amazing Motorola Moto X Pure, (Perfect voice command moto voice. Just too slow, and battery problems) and I go the LG specifically because I can operate it hands free when I want to.
So I guess I'd like something like what I have with twice the RAM.
Thanks.
PM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones