• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beer Counter?

Hi there,

It's me, the developer of "Beer Counter".
By accident I found this entries and I must say, that it is my fault, that the "Beer Counter" is not seen on 1.5 Androids.
I changed that, with the cost that the "Tell the count" and "Gestures" are not working in the actual version.
But as long as there are so many 1.5 Androids around, I will keep that as the first target platform version for "Beer Counter".
Please, send me a mail the next time you have some problems and I will help you faster :)

Upvote 0
Hi there,

It's me, the developer of "Beer Counter".
By accident I found this entries and I must say, that it is my fault, that the "Beer Counter" is not seen on 1.5 Androids.
I changed that, with the cost that the "Tell the count" and "Gestures" are not working in the actual version.
But as long as there are so many 1.5 Androids around, I will keep that as the first target platform version for "Beer Counter".
Please, send me a mail the next time you have some problems and I will help you faster :)
If you want to put gesture support back in for 1.6+ and keep support for 1.5, have a read of this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones