• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BeerTrackr: Track BAC, Calories and more

orangic

Lurker
May 23, 2010
Hey everyone, I'm a new Android developer and am proud to publish my first app... BeerTrackr! I started it to learn Android development and for fun. Anyways, here's the marketing spiel:

Beer Trackr is a sophisticated drink tracking system that allows users to track BAC and caloric intake in real-time and view past drinking sessions. Drinks are "added" with one button and Beer Trackr does the rest. BAC is calculated using the proven Widmark Formula which takes into account multiple user input variables. Calories are calculated in real-time based off of the drink consumed and users can see caloric equivalents varying from distance ran to Big Macs consumed. Users can also find nearby taxis and bars with one click, utilizing Google Maps and GPS. Beer Trackr is highly configurable and supports both the US and Metric Systems.

• Tracks drinking statistics in real time and saves historical sessions
  • Includes a large preset database of beer, wine, and liquor as well as user-input drinks
  • Real time BAC is calculated including estimated time until legal to drive and sober
  • Calories are tracked along with "equivalents" such as miles ran and Big Macs eaten
  • Ability to quickly search for nearby taxis or bars (GPS enabled, optional)
  • Supports both U.S. and Metric Systems

Cost: $1.99

zPc6E.png

gwsc9.png

img.php

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones