1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Before I buy one

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andyheer, Aug 16, 2010.

1. andyheer

andyheer Newbie

I've almost decided to get a Mini Pro, largely based on what I've read in this forum, but first a couple of quick questions:

The battery life appears to be good for a smartphone but how long does it take to re-charge? Is it an all-nighter or a quick twenty minutes?

Is there a limit to the number of contacts it will store? I appreciate that there will be a pratical limit imposed by the amount of memory but I'm coming from a Palm phone and I must have several hundred contacts stored on it.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Roxoff

Roxoff Newbie

Depends how you're charging it. Mine takes about 4-6 hours if plugged into a USB port on a PC or doing with a 0.5 amp charger in the car. Using the 1A plug it can be done in 2-3 hours while the phone is running. I've never charged it while it's been turned off.

I don't think there is any limit to the number of contacts. Even if there were, limiting it to less than a couple of hundred would be a pretty stupid design decision.

3. andyheer

andyheer Newbie

Thanks for the info Roxoff.

I've ordered my Mini Pro and should have it tomorrow.

4. cfc

cfc Newbie

you can't
    but when i charge my phone into the standard wall socket it never takes more than 2 hours

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews