1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

behold 2 development

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by caffeinejunky, Dec 30, 2009.

1. caffeinejunky

caffeinejunky Lurker

so i was just wondering, is there any progress in getting a custom rom on the behold 2 at all? i mean, we have root, and odin files, but thats about it. is anyone actively developing roms for this phone? the cliq got rooted a few days back and it already has a custom recovery image so, whats up with the behold 2?

2. kam187

kam187 Android Expert

If you search a little bit, or even read the 'persistant root' thread you will get your answer.

In short, its because we can't flash an entire modified image to the behold yet (if ever). Which means we have to apply our updates after its booted. Thats VERY VERY different to how all other custom roms are applied. So it will take someone to think about it and figure it out, rater than just use the standard custom rom guides to make one.

3. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Android Enthusiast

i can't wait till they come out with custom roms... especially hero roms for behold 2.. i know this is kinda off the topic but you think behold 2 will get the 2.0 soon?? without that stupid touchwiz???

4. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Newbie

ok guys i have a behold, G1 and my touch i was wondering how can i learn to cook roms for the cell phone, is there any guide or anyone willing to help me learn i would be really thankful:D

Samsung Behold 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews