• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Behold 2 Hack Contest

Hmm depends on what the prize is. I dont like the idea of 'donations' tho, otherwise I would have done that a long time ago to fund buying a behold.

Their site will get hits and make money on advertising, so why do they need the community to fund their competition? I think i'll pass.

Upvote 0
I do not fully understand why people say a true Android platform is key. All other Android phones run like ass. . . . At least the ones I have seen. MyTouch and G1. . . . . .
Buddy what is your problem , this is the second post I've seen you make saying the exact same thing , if you don't like android ,don't get a phone with its platform,. This forum is for making the behold 2 and android experience better , not for you to continually bash grandaddy android over and over . I still have my G1 that I still keep up to date with cyanogen ROMs ,and have never had issues, the phone works great and I will keep it for testing roms . Vanilla or stock android runs a lot better ,smother and faster than the ones customized by any carriers, it has less crap and all its original features., please lets stick to making the behold 2 better...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones