1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support :( Behold II HELP Plz Read! :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BeholdIILover, Jan 30, 2011.

1. BeholdIILover

BeholdIILover Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2011
    :( I just purchased a Samsung Behold II last week on eBay received it last night...
    So far I'm in love with it! It is amazing, coming from the G1 I miss the hardware keyboard but getting use to touch.. But, this is my problem!
    I was going outside to take a picture of my dog and my sister playing in the snow, I took two pictures and an error appeared on the screen so I pressed wait, as I usually do when an error happens, it was sunny out so there was a tint on the screen couldn't read it so as I said I pressed wait then the camera blacked out and all the key's went unfunctional, so I took the battery out and placed it back in, it showed the Behold II screen and T-Mobile screen and so on, it came to the flashing " Samsung " screen and then it went black, but the keys were still lit up..
    As my dad told me to try doing a hard reset by:
    ( Volume down key, center/send key, and end key and a screen appeared saying downloading.. with a floppy disk symbol and an arrow.. ) .. I'll try to post a picture of it.. I am about to put a video up on youtube showing what it does..
    Please post, and reply.. I really like this phone!
    Also, I do not know if it was rooted, or what.. but from I had it no.. I didn't play with any system stuff.[​IMG]
    Recovery Mode Picture :Samsung Behold II :: 100_0431.jpg picture by Brad_Robinette - Photobucket
    Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOD096q9sMs

Advertisement

2. aequitas3

aequitas3 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 22, 2010
    Male
    New Jersey
    That's the download mode, not recovery. Recovery is volume down + call/green + end/red.