• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Behold II OTA 1.6 Tweaked

Hmm strange. I applied the update over stock 1.6 not over your first release. The only thing ive experienced is a boot animation erro r. Where the music plays before the samsung logo appears? No force closes send mms and even some rooted apps think I have root access but I dont. My backup pro says you appear to have root but beyond that everything works great.

*Edit* just sent mms to a mytouch slide and it sent. Sending back now..

Sent using tapatalk

Upvote 0
I get a bunch of force closes with V2 in a bunch of apps. When trying to install eoeappinstaller, Market crashed and advanced launcher crashes in a loop after enabling it. I upgraded from the first OTA tweaked release, which works fine for me. I tried a factory reset with V2 but it did not help.

Going back to the first uh.. V

Upvote 0
I get a bunch of force closes with V2 in a bunch of apps. When trying to install eoeappinstaller, Market crashed and advanced launcher crashes in a loop after enabling it. I upgraded from the first OTA tweaked release, which works fine for me. I tried a factory reset with V2 but it did not help.

Going back to the first uh.. V

Nothing structurally has been changed so you should have no FC's.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones