• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Behold II OTA 1.6 Tweaked

Im lovin this rom its very stable but one thing that bothering me is the battery life. I have only 10+ hours with moderate use of surfin the net and few calls / Text. Widgets also have been set to refresh/update every 3hr. Wifi off,Bt off,GPS off, brightness 30% and Screen Timeout 30sec.Spare parts reported there is no abnormal partial wake up activity. I've tried to drain my battery and charging it full while off, but so far no improvement. One question tho can I use Bhman's Batterystats.bin?? I have no luck in adb pushing it since /data/system not exist :thinking:

Upvote 0
Im lovin this rom its very stable but one thing that bothering me is the battery life. I have only 10+ hours with moderate use of surfin the net and few calls / Text. Widgets also have been set to refresh/update every 3hr. Wifi off,Bt off,GPS off, brightness 30% and Screen Timeout 30sec.Spare parts reported there is no abnormal partial wake up activity. I've tried to drain my battery and charging it full while off, but so far no improvement. One question tho can I use Bhman's Batterystats.bin?? I have no luck in adb pushing it since /data/system not exist :thinking:

You can push it while in recovery mode.

My phone has 28% left after 12 hours of moderate use with brightness on 50%.

Upvote 0
That is the "Superuser Whitelist" app. If the phone if properly rooted any other app that tries to use root access with be interrupted by SU Whitelist until you confirm or deny its request. You can set it to remember your choice and then the application shows up in the list when you open SU Whitelist.

So since this v2 ROM is not rooted, does it mean that the Superuser Permission application is useless then?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones