• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Behold II Shinanigans!

stormalexis

Lurker
Mar 30, 2010
Firstly, there wasn't a gmail account registered for my cousin's behold II. So before I knew all of this.. we put this pattern lock on the phone, someone tried too many times to guess the pattern and it locks us out. We tried entering an email but it doesn't work. After shutting the phone off and back on, it goes straight to the home screen and I immediately disabled the pattern lock. I can get to the home screen if I press the lock key, but if I press the end, it will go straight back to the "too many attempts" screen. Also when trying to sign up with google, or sign in after going to the Gmail app, it says "Can't establish a reliable data connection ...." Anyone know what I can do to stop this madness?

What I tried:
Clearing data for
-gmail
-gmail storage
-google apps

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones