1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Bejeweled Adding Images To Gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smbunation, Mar 7, 2011.

1. smbunation

smbunation Newbie
    None

Feb 17, 2011
    Male
    Graphic Designer
    Miami Beach, FL
    I purchased the fun and addicting game 'Bejeweled' last night, played a bit today and then realized once I went into my 'Gallery' that the game had installed and dumped ALL of it's interface imagery [i.e. the games background and text screens] to my device's main gallery.

After a quick search on this topic, I see there are other complaining on the Android Market review section but little is being said as to how to rectify it. I read something about adding a file named [.nomedia] to a specific folder, but after messing around with that idea to no avail, I though I'd start a thread here.

Big cheers to anyone who can help; I think you'd be helping a lot of people with this situation too.

Advertisement

2. wraithevolution

wraithevolution Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 30, 2010
    Firefighter
    Oregon
    Well, I use the gallery replacement "Quickpic." I find it's far superior to the stock gallery, hands down. I had the same problem as you after installing Bejeweled, pics in the gallery. But in Quickpic, you can choose to exclude folders without affecting programs. I excluded all those folders so now I can't see them and the game works great!

smbunation likes this.
  3. smbunation

smbunation Newbie
    None

Feb 17, 2011
    Male
    Graphic Designer
    Miami Beach, FL
    Outstanding! A [literally] quick download and now I have a photo viewer that really is way better than stock 'and' solved my dilemma. I suppose being a noob I would have eventually figured on this kind of solutions in the future, but for now, this is why I am glad I signed up for this website. Cheers!

4. wraithevolution

wraithevolution Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 30, 2010
    Firefighter
    Oregon
    Absolutely no problem! And we're glad to have you here! :D