• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bell HTC Incredible S on Rogers?

jeifei72

Lurker
Jul 14, 2010
I have the htc magic right now and im losing my patience with it. Waiting 30 seconds for text messages/emails to load or waiting for the browser to load up even though i closed it only 5 minutes ago is getting ridiculous.
ANYWAY...
yeah i really want to get the htc incredible s from bell but i just wanted to confirm to someone that both 2g and 3g will be compatible with the rogers network. I looked at the radios and i think they look good but i dont really know. other than unlocking it and changing the APNs it should good right?

I want that phone ROZE ! Some fair prices on kijiji for around 550 or so :)

The Atrix? $550 is not bad considering I almost paid$ 700 with tax. If the phone is the AT&T model get it. There is no love for the Bell version with ROMs because there is no SBF released if or when you planned to root your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones