1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Belt case for Innocase Active?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by docprego, Jul 16, 2010.

1. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I'm looking for a case that I can place my Innocase Active encased Evo inside and which can attached to my belt. BTW I am talking about this Innocase Active sold on Seidio's site, NOT the Limited Edition on Amazon if that makes a difference.

I found this case on Seidio's site but I am not sure if it will work for the Innocase active and it's expensive and not yet available.

Has anyone found a suitable case for this application?

Advertisement

2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. docprego

Oct 18, 2009
    Yes I have but I would rather have a completely enclosing type of case.

4. ryder4321

ryder4321 Active Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Any update on a case docprego? I'm in the same situation as you and would like case that would fit the evo w/ innocase active.

5. docprego

Oct 18, 2009
    I went looking today at many local stores and came up with a few ideas. I couldn't find any phone belt cases that would fit, they were always too small.

So I started looking at other types of cases. There are a surprisingly large amount of smaller cases out there intended for other purposes;

1.Portable hard drives
    2.GPS
    3.Nintendo DS Lite
    4.Cameras

Ultimately I found a case that fit my EVO perfectly but it has a few caveats. First it does not have a belt attachment. I'm OK with this because I'll just pocket carry it. The other caveat is that I can't tell you where to go to see or buy it because I found it used at a game store, it was originally for a Nintendo DS Lite. For now I am very pleased with it. It achieved my main objective which was to have a place to put my Innocase Active encased EVO inside of to minimize exposing it to my dusty pockets. Ultimately I would like to find a similar case with a belt attachment.

The only solid lead I have on this right now is the case I talked about in my first post. I won't know if this will work with the Innocase Active because it is designed for the Innocase II Surface and I am unsure if there is a difference in the dimensions of the two cases.

Tags: