1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Belt holsters available ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Magicj1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Magicj1

Magicj1 Lurker

Hello,

I just received my Z Flip and after many years with Apple, I felt it is worth trying it out.

However, I am using belt clip holsters for all my previous iPhones and I would need a belt holster for the Z Flip - whether it comes with a clip or a loop.

The products out there are very limited as of now but that will hopefully change soon.

The holster that I found has everything that I want - except the clip or loop.

https://www.amazon.com/WWW-Crocodil...YN822Y0CC8D&psc=1&refRID=9QHT5VFW6YN822Y0CC8D

Does anyone know a supplier/brand for what I am looking for ?

The option would be to order the one from Amazon but then I have to find a clip/belt loop and a way to attach it.

Thank you very much for your replies.

Greetings, Jurgen

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. opteron5711

opteron5711 Newbie

https://tuffasnuts.com/

Try them back in the BlackBerry the only case I used. Had one for 7 years and weathered great.

3. Magicj1

Magicj1 Lurker

Thank you - I saw that and it is way too big. If you check the dimensions of the holster and compare it to the Z Flip. If you put the phone in folded, it is somewhere down in the holster and difficult to get out, especially when attached to a belt. I don't want to believe they want someone to put the phone in there open.....

Snakeyeskm likes this.
  4. Magicj1

Magicj1 Lurker

Meanwhile I found what I was looking for - thank you.

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip release date was February 14th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 855+ processor, and 3300mAh battery.

February 14th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews